World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry for not being on

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sorry for not being on Empty Sorry for not being on

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri May 20, 2016 12:50 am

I've been busy lately, and when I do get on I'm just tired, or not in the mood to really log in. I haven't lost interest entirely, just been focused in other areas, and dealing with other things. I may not log into YIM much, but I can post a little here and there. I know I said I would try to post something, but I haven't settled on what to RP yet...so if you have any ideas, then I'll see what I can do. Catch you later.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Sorry for not being on Empty Re: Sorry for not being on

Post by Kurisu Sat May 21, 2016 4:36 am

I know it's been a very tough time for you, brobro. and I understand completely with having a lot going on and when you do finally get time, just needing that time to unwind. *hugs* I just hope that you're okay. and you know that if you need to talk I'm here when I can be. Just lately has been hellish on my end as well. Rp sounds good though for an on and off thing. We can do what we had planned. Colonies in space. Different planets, different places that kinda thing.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun May 22, 2016 2:19 am

Which characters though? I just don't want things to be too cliched.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun May 22, 2016 9:02 pm

I'm using my Alastrian. As for the colonies and the different worlds we can go with our imaginations. make them all unique.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:50 pm

I hope all is well with you, I have two posts up so far, if they're not enough I can add more later. Take care.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:22 pm

I've been better, sorry I haven't had time to check in. It's been really bad on this end. Ended up falling and getting injured worse than before. was hospitalized for a bit. the last thing i remember I was heading up the stairs with a heavy over flowing basket of clothes because i didn't wanna take a second trip. there was a stream of pain that ripped at my back and caused everything to weaken. my grip on the basket, the feeling in my legs were jello and gave out. I remember the shock at the realization then the falling x.x it all happened so fast. I came home yesterday.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:57 am

Wow...I'm sorry that happened to you, you really have to take it easy and not push yourself so hard. Glad you're doing okay, I thought you were just tied up with things. Sad Really do take care of yourself.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:34 am

It was just a busy day when it happened. all because I didn't wanna take that second trip. I had been fine with picking up heavy things. But I guess picking up dad twice the day before ended up weakening my muscles and my body couldn't take the extra push. but im okay.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:54 pm

I do apologize for not posting back sooner, have been really busy myself. But I hope you're doing alright now.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:41 am

I do hope everything is going well for you.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:49 am

it hasn't been the best for me x.x so much crap going on. migraines are a constant. stress is through the roof. my body is just 'noping' out. i need a break from working. but i cant because i depend on my checks to be able to afford my medication and doctor visits.. its just one hassle after another. its frustrating. im sorry bro that I haven't been here it just hasn't been well on this end. i hope youre doing well.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:44 pm

Sad Well I hope you can try to take some breaks somewhere in between there...I do hope you can find some time for that.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:06 pm

It's been long, tiring, but I've finally caved and submitted a request for a vacation ill be talking time off from work starting tomorrow for the next 2 weeks. unpaid of course but I need this. I seriously need this rest. my body can't handle it. I feel like I'm 50 when I'm only 29. You know me, I'm a very tidy person. I haven't had time to even touch my room only to feed the cats. they sleep there. so there is cat fur -everywhere-. with this break i intend on cleaning it top to bottom after at least a full day of sleep on my air mattress in dads room.but yeah. I will be here more often. I just needa get things here in order first. *hugs* I miss you brobro. I pray that you're doing well.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:46 pm

Dad stayed asleep all night which allowed me to sleep for a loooong awhile. my body was tiiired. and this is me having woken up 20ish mins ago. Oh man.. I haven't slept in .. in a veeery long time.it feels nice. I peeked in on dad and saw him eating a snack, peek into the kitchen and the temp was already starting on lunch. She speaks spanish which immediately makes it a lot easier on dad. part of me wants to go back to bed but I have a room that needs tidying so I'll probably do that. But after that. other than the laundry I'm free. Meaning, I'll have time to sit, relax, netflix for a bit, chat with you and get to rereading your post so I can work on something for it.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:05 pm

Heads up. I'm going to be posting my extraterrestrial's bio up so i don't have to keep digging around for it through my flashdrives for it. After I tweak it of course. Cause its oooold.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Glad you finally can have some time for yourself, and nice on getting some sleep. As for me? I've had a busy week myself, I can't seem to get YIM to work, and just haven't been in the mood to re-download it...so I just left it alone. Plus the time I would get on, I don't like doing things super late anymore, cause after having a long day like you with no nap or much sleep I'm a little tired. <.< Maybe I am getting old lol, but we can talk here I'll keep my eyes peeled for this forum. I do like the freedom a forum would give on posting, and I could add more to the post when I get the chance later today or this sat.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:09 am

Brobro!!! =D *hugs tight* i'm sorry that you've had a busy week >.< i feel ya. but I am enjoying my time off. I have been sleeping so much more. its a relief. and yeah I'm with you on the not doing things super late. so this means I should just uninstall YIM huh? thats fine. I just wanted to make sure before I actually did it. and I'm fine with talking here. and yes posting. I needa get a post up but my mind has been so frazzled with work I haven't had a change to truly reconnect with Jenareza as its been so long. But I will definitely work at getting a post up sometime soon. ^^ its so good to talk to you again! I've missed you!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 pm

I feel bad I didn't post anything, I ended up being busy with family stuff on weekends, and what not. Work hours had changed for me too, so that is why I don't like doing things late anymore lol, that's mostly it. Also as for the RP I started, we can start a new one if you get stuck, and if you feel you can post in that one you can. I do like a variety, as long as we don't end up with 4 rps going...haha. Anywho, hope you're had a nice break, talk later.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:23 am

I will definitely get a post up for the post you did, but when my brain and muse are more active. I didn't post anything during my break cause i just laid back and rested mostly. did get my room spotless which.. or as spotless as I could there are carpet stains on there that will not come up.. and no way in hell am I renting a deep clean carpet cleaner to a carpet that wasn't even hammered down properly. literally all the corners its coming up so no. I'll just take the carpets outta the closet and put them around the room. but i do hope that you're alright and no worries. I hope the family stuff went well. I was going through my flashdrives and found a few pictures i had saved the one for Imara & Briacs son then got sad when I remembered we shelved all our rps. but its still saved. for memories. anywho. When my muse is more compliant I'll get a post up for that rp. But we needa work on another rp and its only fair that I start that one. but i just dunno where or how and who.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:28 pm

The main reason a lot of rps were put on the shelf was cause of the time spent trying to rp them, we would only get 1-4 posts on average doing it live. Doing that for a long while can be a bit tiring too, and starting them so late, and getting tired and what not. It wasn't working anymore, so it was the only thing I could think of doing which kinda sucks. But, this is the forum so IF you want we can select certain ones (please not all of them) to post here, and there is no limit on how much to post, and there is the freedom in posting whatever. It was just getting harder doing them live in messenger.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Yeah thats true. But here we can expand when given time. I'm sorry its taken me ages to get back.  Things haven't been too well health wise for both Dad & I. Migraines keep hitting and I think its all the stress. But enough of me yapping & complaining.  We can bring a few over to here. I just don't remember a lot of where we left off. I just really needa get  time to hunker down and relax and write. I haven't written in a long time and writing was always a stress relief for me. I just haven't been able to and it shows my body is just .. always stressed out. Anywho! Hi brobro! I really wanna bring a few rps onto here. Easy characters were used to maybe then I'll get enough of a push to grasp onto my extraterrestrial to post. So what rps would be best to bring here?
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:12 pm

Well, I was thinking of Arnie and Alexa a while back, and how some years later things just took a turn...people are aware that there are different people. The reason for this is something I saw for a possible movie https://youtu.be/DqO90q0WZ0M , I don't want to copy from it entirely cause in Arnie and Alexa's world it would be them trying to remain hidden. People know that there are people with abilities, so the government would encourage people to basically bring them forward. So it's going to be tougher trying to do things with hope of no one seeing or knowing, or else they can get caught. So, I could see them grouping up with others like them, and it could stretch worldwide, like some kind of secret organization is established to bring in all who are like that....

Just something that came to mind...BUT I was also thinking along the lines of a dark victorian romance type RP...something that hasn't been done in eons. Anywho, give me your thoughts, and let me know what you want to do, whenever.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Ooh! I absolutely love that!! Oooh... Oooooh! the entire time I'm like 'what does this guy do?' then just see it and Ooomg... Ooh!! that was awesome! but yeah, yeah definitely! I like that idea very much! like not copying but definitely trying to remain hidden. Gradually they gather into a group but some get picked off so they have to keep moving because the threat of getting caught is rising. So they have yet to find a place to settle down permanently as the places they've been before lasts maybe a few months to a year or so but no more than like two or three years. Maybe the breaking point is one of them accidentally gets attention drawn to them probably by saving a regular or one of their own then they split. group up and of course those two are a pair, always have been since they would often train their powers so of course they're not going to leave each other no matter how much the other says to. So eventually they're on the run together. no more few year stops but maybe they're lucky to find place for a few weeks/months. Then eventually one gets pulled into a trap so the other has to try to get them back and it ends up being a secret organization *just filled in the blanks in between* xD i just realized that lol. oops. *hugs* I've missed you brobro!

and as for a dark victorian romance Ooooh!!! I would loooove to do that! We haven't done something like that. I'm pretty sure. if we did its been years and its slipped my mind but yes! Dark Victorian Era!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:26 pm

Alright, that sounds good, so we'll have to start something at some point. The Dark Victorian one we'll need just a setting I think, no need to go too deep into it, just kinda wing it. Character wise we can create and just come up, so if you got ideas for characters, then lay them out.

Also, I found this since I remember you liked this show https://youtu.be/VPyd0HCVogA
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:52 am

Awww I love that live action movie! i know they were talking about it years ago but i forgot about it and never looked for it again but thank you! I will definitely watch it =D and im sorry for my absence. ive been feeling like ive been hit by a semitruck for the past week. I havent done much. ive taken sick leave already. i dont have insurance so i cant see the doc. I just feel utterly horrible. body is tired, no cough yet but just .. i know im sick with what idon't know. im getting rest, getting fluids, eating light. headaches, dry nose and mouth. either sinuses, allergies, or the flu. i don't know. but whatever it is, my body will fight through it. Ill be fine. I'll be here later once im more clear headed *hugs* i hope you're well and staying safe, brobro.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum