World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. Empty The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:01 am

(The other title was getting upsetting  to look at ... >.<; Soo! this is our new place to talk if you want!)

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. Wallup10
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:07 am

I made a small tweak of an edit to my last post. But I think I'm done.

Aside from that. Hii! I hope you're doing well brobro!! =D

How've you been? things have been busy here but for the most part things are okay.  i just finished with a check in on dad and he's in the green and good to go for sleep.

I had Death Wish coffee earlier, thinking it would going to be a long as hell night. ha. nope. so I'm organizing, tidying up, looking through my music. I was gonna ask if you know of any upbeat and nice songs? I mean I know i could go looking but I don't know where to start >.<; Oh! and I decided to give Fear the Walking Dead another shot.. I know theyre into what.. season 2-3? I don't remember. its been ages but I figured I'd stop being a baby and give it a try xD haven't started yet of course, but eventually.

Seen any new movies? ^^
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:49 am

I'm okay with it, and yeah fear of the walking dead is good. I've been watching tv shows when I can, and some movies. I did get to see civil war, and purge the election year and a few others. I finished watching Penny Dreadful, really really liked that show, and highly recommend if you are into dark tones. How about you? Any new movies or shows?
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:51 am

I started watching Lucifer back when it started so I'm excited for season 2. I haven't started it yet though it started up 2 weeks ago I think. I'm waiting for Game of Thrones to come back as well as The Walking Dead (I was so pissed that we got a cliff hanger. but now that its getting close I kinda wish that it wasn't close to airing cause that means that we're losing one of our main guys).
Game of Thrones only has 2 seasons left and each season has been shortened to 6 eps each then its the complete end of the series. Which its a bummer cause I love that show. But there has been word of a spin off series so that'll be something. I've also been watching American Horror Story which season 6 just started three weeks ago I wanna say.
As for movies. I've seen Civil War (which I cried at the end), Xmen Apocalypse, and Zootopia all really awesome movies! =D I will definitely check out Penny Dreadful! ^^
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:33 am

Sorry I haven't gotten a post in, been dealing with a lot of pain on this end. But I'm feeling better today so I'll definitely work on a reply. =)
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:37 am

No rush, I've been having a busy week myself.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:04 pm

I got my post in, I don't think I'm gonna edit it. I do hope your week has gotten better ^^ hopefully you can enjoy your weekend =D I was going to ask about the other rp that you had mentioned you wanted to. The Dark Victorian Romance? That sounds like something so fun, I'd like to get that one started, I just needa come up with a muse for it.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:51 pm

Sorry I haven't posted a reply, I have had quite a week myself. I'm going to get a post up, and as for the dark one, yeah. I'm into the supernatural side of it, and my muse got inspired after watching Penny Dreadful (holy crap that show is amazing). I also forgot to mention other great shows I've seen and seeing, like Jessica Jones, Daredevil, started to watch Luke Cage (didn't get too far in). Movie wise, I haven't see anything new as of late, been busy. When I do have time I do try to catch up on some shows. OH and Stranger Things is a kickass show as well, very cool Smile. Sure I didn't grow up in that time period lol, but it was fun to watch.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 pm

No worries at all, Brobro. ^^ take all the time you need and I definitely know what a hard week feels like >.<; but Ooh yeah definitely love throwing in supernatural elements to Dark Victorian era style writing =D that's always fun! I have two muses I'm currently fleshing out for that particular Rp. Just going to get them complete before I pick one to use for the thread. One is the daughter of high class family. The other a young female, early twenties with amnesia who was taken into a middle class family with a kind heart. Yet unbeknownst to her, her memory loss was due to something more 'sinister'. She comes from a strong dark bloodline and had to 'hide' her true self from the ones searching for her.

As for the shows, I've heard a lot of good things about Jessica Jones and Daredevil, Gotham and even hard about Stranger Things. Its on Netflix so I'll see about catching it ^^ I am So excited!!! TWD in 5 days!!! *dances* I am so ecstatic! Ive seen all the teaser trailers! but I am soooo scared at the same time!! My Bby is shot in the shoulder. My bae has blood on his face and gets dragged into the RV by the charming Asshat! *growls* -.-!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:12 am

*Slowly exhales* ... I am -not- okay after the episode... so many fricking emotions... that was a good ep.. but omg.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:41 am

Yeah, it was...rough, man...Glenn....damn. Sorry I haven't posted, been out of it lately and didn't want it to translate into posts. I'll try to get something up though.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:50 pm

I do love that Abe was Abe all the way through. Didn't show fear. but Glenn.. Ooh god.. i couldn't look at the screen x.x i just couldn't after seeing the eyeball .. god no. It was just absolutely brutal. and no worries on posting. I understand, its why I take time between posts myself. I do hope that you've been well brobro *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:13 am

I thoroughly enjoyed this episode so much! It was a nice breather from last week, definitely. I really like Ezekiel he is awesome but Shiva? Aaah! she is so amazing!! =D but preview for next week.. Oh man.. Daryylll they took my babe! those bastards! but we'll be getting a look into the Saviors' base. I'm looking forward to that. But my worry for Daryl.. oh man thats real.

Side note: I rarely ever watch Tv. Well I saw the new ep and the commercials. Ooh man. I saw the preview of Dishonored 2. I don't know what dishonored is about but it looks absolutely amazing!!! I am sooo glad I have Beast [Laptop's name xD] because I immediately checked and I'm pretty sure I can run it So I have plans on ordering it pre-purchasing it on steam on the 3rd =D
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:03 pm

o.O You're going to pre-order a game that you have no idea about, and lose out on story by skipping the first one? :/ That doesn't make any sense lol. But whatever floats your boat, I've been very selective on pre-orders, especially when they release game of the year editions later, those I'll get since they come with everything.

Any who, that episode was amazing and all praises for Ezekiel. Again, I'm sorry I haven't posted anything, my week has been long and a bit tiring, so I haven't had a chance to really think on a post, but I'm going to come up with something.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:35 pm

I couldn't preorder it. Won't have the funds till the 18th. thats 60 bucks... not sure I wanna make that big of a stretch for a game. a.k.a game hype over. xD just took a few days. Plus I don't know what its about *realized that after the hype wore off* xD and Dishonored is only 10 bucks on steam so I'll give that a whirl on the 18th and see how well I do.

But as the for the Ep of TWD Oooh I am so excited! I enjoyed it so much! and no worries, brobro. I understand RL can be hectic. ooh believe me I know. So trust me, take all the time you need, no need to rush *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:32 am

Just finished purchasing the first Dishonored =D So excited to get started!! ^^
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:18 pm

I am -SO- loving this game!!! =D How did I not know about it before? Ooh its so fun!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:24 am

........ *sighs* I've been feeling numb since the news. I hate it. soo fking hate it. It's like voting didn't even matter. Don't get me wrong, Hillary had her flaws but nothing compared to the immature child who throws tantrums. I swear America is fked. now 4 years with him. *shakes head* sorry.. just.. not in a good head space. anywho I hope that you're well brobro *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:28 pm

I know how you're feeling, I've been kinda meh after the voting. Things are getting worse, they were already bad, but they are getting worse, more people getting attacked, shootings that take place. Our country is even more divided, it was divided before, now it is by extreme.

Any-who, I've been doing alright, been doing other things, and trying to clear my head too lol. Life as an adult can suck, but there are some great things that come from it too.

Also I was thinking about the dark role play, AND another thing that I did about a week and a half ago (somewhere there). I was going through my email and got something from pottermore, so I curious looked at it and saw that it was talking about the new american school Ilvermorny. I went ahead and read the story that was up about it, and it was odd, and a little interesting, but I will say the sorting for it is kinda cool. Although, there is that charm with the hat at hogwarts.

Heck if you wanted we could continue our HP rp as well, just not a mountain of role plays. But the dark one I did want to discuss, cause I was thinking of a character with a very interesting handicap, and I thought a short while about it.

He was born blind, which enhances his other senses, even though he is blind it doesn't mean he can't see...he can't see anything around him, but he can see 'things' that don't belong in that world. So say he is talking to someone, he can see a demon over their shoulder, or a creature hiding in the rafters, he can see things like that, and that is it. I won't say how and why he can see those things, but it is an interesting fate. Hope you like this idea.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:21 pm

More riots, more shootings. It just bothers me. Like I'll be doing things online, and just outta nowhere i get the pop up that there were shootings.. again. This country is divided far worse I think than before and that's not good. These next four years are gonna be bad times.

But on a lighter note. Yes, I did check out the Ilverymorny thing on Pottermore. I did take the test and ... *goes to check* was sorted into Pukwudgie. Before that been sorted into Ravenclaw and my Patronus is Black Mare. Would have preferred a while one, or own owl of a fox. But I love horses too. Used to have one in Texas. Anywho! sorry. getting off topic. I need to reed up about Ilvermorny. Don't know much about it, but I did read up on the Houses. Honestly, I'm excited for the new [Harry Potter Realm] Movie. Just not sure if I'd like it more than Hogwarts. I'll have to see it though, regardless. So many movies I needa watch but just don't have much time for.

But yes, bringing our HP rp here would be awesome! ^^ I'd love that!

and Oooh =o that is awesome!! I do like it =D very much! and am Very curious as to how and why! o.o
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 pm

I did the sorting and I got sorted into Thunderbird, the new movie looks like it would be something fun to watch. I wouldn't say to look at it as liking it more than Hogwarts, but to like it as a separate entity. Cause it is a prequel of everything that happened with Harry Potter, so it will be interesting.

I don't remember what year they were in, if they were in their 2nd, or 3rd year, I know they weren't on their last year...but no clue. I'm up to whatever, you know more about the lore than I do lol.

As for the blind guy, yeah he would have a very interesting background. I really wish they did a season 4 to Penny Dreadful, or just continue it as a series of books, I really liked the show.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Oh very true. It's before Harry's time and a new look into how things were before then and all the way across the globe so it'll definitely be fascinating ^^! A prequel. I like that. and oh my goodness! I wanna see the Movie Dr. Strange! But I gotta wait till PutLocker releases good quality streams which wont be for at least 3-4 months. or just wait for it to come out on BluRay cause I knooow its gonna be amazing. I have heard sooo many good things about it. so i'm excited for that.

They were... I wanna say fourth year or fifth. I know they had a dance. and it was around Autumn where your character saved a baby Pixie. I think its name was gumdrop or something? I don't remember... I even forgot your characters name.. I think he was Evan or Ethan Thackerberry?.. I think... I barely even could remember Seraphine much less Lily Weasley but shockingly I did. xD I just don't remember their houses. I know that Sera loved potion making though the results were always.... bad. xD

and as for the blind man I really like that. its definitely interesting. I can't wait to jump in!

Though I am getting a feel for futuristic with androids. I blame finishing season one of 'Humans' recently.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:17 am

Yeah, a good futuristic rp with androids sounds great, I think I was tossing out ideas at one point with i-robot, blade runner, and many shows like that. Heck the RP I had started is futuristic with space travel, and androids, so that can go in there somehow. I have wanted to see Humans, it looks like something I'd really like seeing, so I'll catch it for sure.

His name is Evan Thackery, and he does have a young pixie which he got I guess a year before their current year, and her name is gumdrop since she was tiny like one and seemed to enjoy snacking on them. Evan was in Slytherin, and the two girls were both in Gryffindor if I remember correctly. I do remember Evan was really good at quidditch, so it was something he probably going into especially for the nationals once graduating.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:04 pm

I was close! =D Kinda xD I dunno where I got berry from lol. but yes! Humans is good show =D you should check it out when you get the chance. I have started watching season 2 on couchtuner and its pretty good.and yep Sera and Lily were both Gryffindor. I'd love to pick up on our HP rp.

But side now.

I do hope that your holiday went well! =D I just finishedeating turkey a bit ago so im sleepy. i might nap in a few. but I hope youvve been well brobro! *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:06 pm

Yeah, mine has been going well so far, and as for shows I finished Daredevil, and ended up getting engrossed by DC Legends of Tomorrow lol.

Any how, yeah we can pick up on it, and if you want to do something future with androids, or whatever I'm up for that too. Smile would be something new, and fun. Ready to hear your ideas.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum