World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new way in being...

Go down

A new way in being... Empty A new way in being...

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:22 am

It has been two years since coming here, yet, there still was so much to learn. So much time has been lost, but what is time? What was once is now the past, and what is now is the present, perhaps it was all for the best. Two years has allowed a man to think, or to mull it over regarding his circumstances. Where was from there were things he was use to, familiar with, could understand, but that was all lost cause of some shift that threw him further ahead of time. Why should he think so much on it? He was alone in his past, he no friends, no family, he was all that was left of a legacy long gone. Although he was hunted, because of his ties with control, but the more he lingered in deep thought the more his mind wandered into darkness.

Every night he stood here, staring at the glass window of a house, the house looked almost like the one he lived in his past. It was old, it had history, stories, secrets, things he knew and no others did, but he could not go in. There was a little girl inside whom he watched grow up each day, she wouldn't see him cause he would hide each time. These people he kept tabs watch, they were his family, their bloodline was strong, and he feared for them. Although they were not from him, they belonged to his half sibling, his brother. It was hard at first, but he researched what he could on his brother and sister, but he was glad to know that they lived normal lives, and this was how he came across these people. They extended from his brother's bloodline, his sister's bloodline ended ten years ago when the only woman alive had died, she had no children.

Being so caught up with his thoughts he had not noticed the back door open and there stood the little girl staring at him, she wore a blue robe with white dots of all different shapes, she had the reddest of hair, and skin as pale as the moon light. "Hello?" she called to him in a quiet voice, he slowly stepped back to leave "Wait!" she walked up to him with concern. "I have seen you leave...almost every night...tell me, why are you here?". The man often tried to conceal his face while wearing a hooded jacket or coat, long black strands of his hair hung partially over his face "I'm sorry that I disturbed you...I must go" he went to move away but then the girl ran up and grabbed his hand. "Don't leave..." he had his back to her "It is dangerous for you to be out here...go back inside" "...You didn't answer my question, why are you here?". How can one answer a question like that? Just as he was about to speak he heard a frantic voice "ANASTASIA GET AWAY NOW!" a woman's voice rang as he heard a click sound. Turning his head enough to see he noticed the woman holding a gun at him "What are you doing her?! Get your hands off my daughter!!". The little girl looked at her mother frightened "MAMA NO!" she released him and stood in front of her "IF he was going to hurt me, he would have already done it...he's not a threat!" Her mother frowned. "Turn around!" she kept pointing her gun "NOW!". The man turned around slowly his face still hard to see "I was just leaving..." "Show your face" she was ready to shoot, he could sense her heartbeat increasing, she was just a mother protecting her daughter. Slowly he pulled the hood off his face and looked at her. His face visible by the moon's light, the woman looked at him and slowly lowered her gun while in awe, either she recognized him or thought he was the most stunning man she'd ever seen.

There he stood with long black raven hair, his skin was as pale as a white sheet, his eyes a piercing blue, he looked almost perfect. The little girl looked at her mother than at the man "Mama..." The woman just stared at him "....I know you from somewhere..." she studied him. "I know I have seen you....I know I have..." she stood back a bit "What is your name?". By now his interest had peaked, she somehow knew who he was, but how? He hurriedly searched his mind for how that could be, then he remembered his mother. She had a portrait done of him when he was a younger boy, it was on his birthday, and she has sketched a picture of him in one of her favorite books. Could it be that the had one of those in their possession, and if so, how?. "I can't tell you my name, it is best you don't know" "....I need to know, please....tell me!" The poor woman looked defeated, but she was actually near tears "Please..." she was almost begging, and he feared telling them. "I can't..." he proceeded to walk away from them "I'm sorry for trespassing, I won't return" with that said he quickly walked away. The little girl went to stop him but was grabbed by her mother "Mama...he can't leave!" the woman just watched and ushered her daughter inside.

Maybe it was a good idea that he did change his name, his name was his past, but he had no history from what he could tell. Once he was in the clear he stretched out his black wings and took to the sky, it wasn't often that he got to do that, though with today he had to still keep a low profile. Upon arriving back to the compound he climbed in through his window and started to take off his clothes when he heard a voice "Well, well, Darcia...sneaking out late again?" by now he had his shirt off and turned to see a woman smirking at him "I smelled you from far away...don't worry, I wasn't going to kill anyone until you got here" she sauntered up to him and stared into his eyes. "Although...I would hate to destroy that beautiful body of yours...mmm" she bit her lower lip as she leaned in to lightly lick his collar bone. "Ever made love to a demon?" He quickly grabbed her by her arms and slammed her up against the wall "Ouch...you're so rough..." she slashed at his chest and wiggled free before taking off into the night. Rushing to the window he looked out and didn't see her or any others, he had to warn the people here, none of them are safe, she got into his room easily...which means the wards weren't working, or she was strong enough to break through it.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A new way in being... Empty Re: A new way in being...

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:38 pm

Just as he stepped away from the window his door was pushed open and in walked two people holding weapons, ready for a fight "We heard noises" the male stated as he walked by Darcia and to the window "Who was in here?" The other noticed the scar on his chest which was slowly starting to heal "Well, at least he isn't that injured" the other retorted with a smirk. What was he to really say? Of course they had to know, but would they be able to handle danger like this? "It was a demon...she somehow got into my room" The two men looked at him intensely "....We have wards all over this place, how the bloody hell did she get in here?" Darcia frowned "I couldn't tell you, I came back and there she was". The two looked to one another "We have to tell the headmaster, this is bad" the two rushed out of the room to alert the others.

Darcia sat down on the end of his bed and remained there in deep thought, how could she get in if there were wards in place? She had to have had some kind of counter measure, or was she even demon? The wards were designed to keep anything out, anything that had an once of darkness could not step foot in this place. Then again, lately he was starting to question how long he could remain here, after all...the darkness that was in him remained dormant, maybe that was why he wasn't booted out just yet. No one knew, and it was for the best, but he needed to get out of here.

Slowly standing up, he started to gather things and place them in an organized pile on his bed, the things he would be taking and the things he would be leaving. As far as where to live, he would have to just figure it out, he was sure he could find some old abandoned building somewhere, and try to lay low.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:59 am

It had been twelve days since he had left...

Finding a place wasn't really as hard as he thought it would, he found an abandoned apartment far into the inner city, it was away from everyone else, and in a secluded area that shouldn't draw too much attention. He spent most of his time boarding it up, he worked on securing it the best he could so he didn't have to deal with any intruders. It was fortified, and lightly furnished with a table and chair for where he would eat and do a little bit of reading, and his best was mostly a padded mattress on the floor which he maintained with pillows, sheets, and blankets. It wasn't easy at first but he had to do things the hard way to figure things out, he managed to find a small job where he worked at a small convenience store down from where he lived. It was early in the morning till mid noon which worked for him, he was able to save up a little money to get a few things to survive. Making due was what he was comfortable with.

It was 6:30 in the morning, he had just finished ringing up a customer who bought some coffee and a magazine to get their morning started. It seemed he had a lot of fans since he had started them, most of them women who were young, some were younger than that, but he was getting a lot of middle aged women who would be more interested in what he was doing after he got off work. Being this fawned over was a bit difficult, he didn't get to experience romance of any sort, but he did understand it through reading. There was one woman who was kind to him, she was young and she didn't seem to hit on him like the others did, instead she would come in, say good morning, get her coffee and a sweet cake, and head out for work. It became routine, so he became familiar with a lot of the customers he had. It was a great morning so far. Afterwards he went to restock the fridges with drinks while his supervisor was busy making a few business calls. He had someone else that worked with him but they were coming in late.

The chime at the door rang...

Stepping back a little he began to say "I'll be right with you..." until he saw who or what was by the door, he felt a sickening feeling course through his body. The man looked pale, his eyes were obscured by the shades he wore over them, he also wore a hat, a long brown coat, and some black leather gloves. Every part of his body was covered except for most of his face, but something was very off with him. Darcia could sense it, this man wasn't what he was perceived to be. With focused calm, he set the crate down and went to the counter to try see if he could assist him "Good morning, is there anything I can do for you?" It was really hard for him to ask that question, but he had to play it off, his fear was the man knowing what he was, but he fought hard to and hoped the man didn't. The man looked in his direction, and did not say a word but looked back at the coolers. Slowly he walked over and pulled a bottle of orange soda out and walked back to the counter, he then placed it down and started to pull out his wallet. Darcia was starting to feel so uneasy, the energy this man put off was unsettling, how could something so dark manage to walk in broad daylight? Mustering up all courage, he started to ring the man up for his drink and told him his total. The man paid for his drink and proceeded to drink it right there on the spot, and set the empty bottle down before turning to leave the store. Darcia looked at the bottle, he wasn't one to be so afraid, but in that instant he felt fear...fear he had felt before. Grabbing a napkin he took the bottle and hurried to dispose it in the dumpster outside, he didn't trust that man...the way he looked at him, and never spoke.

A few more hours had gone by, and the next person that was coming in did show up while apologizing for being late, her child had been sick so she had to wait till she had someone to watch her. Darcia was ready to leave, that encounter left him mentally drained, but that was because he thought about it all day. How was he so frightened in that moment? He had dealt with evil before, but that man's energy was different, it was familiar, very dark, something he had felt before and feared. Could it be possible that he was one of the fallen? Not a demon, but something else, something more feared...the ones that  kill and drink the blood of the living.

--------------------------------

Once his shift was over he had rushed home without spending much time outside, that man wasn't there to buy a drink, he knew about him. The curse was his blood, he was half human of course, but it would make his blood more desired because of what else it was made of. Darcia just laid back on his bed staring up at the chipped ceiling, what was he to do? To fight? His mission was to defend people from the evil that burned through his world, and yet it felt like it was beyond fixing. There was that, but the question of his own integrity...how long till he is tempted into the dark.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum