World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 10 Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:41 pm

I have been making some edits to the Crystal Garden info page, just minor changes. Mostly towards the race, I'll be sorting out on the Elber side then I'll look into posting later.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:25 am

I don't know if I want to go in with my Neistran extraterrestrials. or just make one up on the fly and build as I go. that's always fun. OR my Vastilien who is a dragon with a human form who has amnesia. from that one post, I made ages ago. then again I also have my Time lady. though I have several Time Lords and Ladies and offsprings. so many choices.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:33 pm

Well, you're welcome to fit in what you can fit in. And I'm curious, what is your Neistran? And dragon folk are welcome. I actually thought about dragon-like people but wasn't sure exactly on how they would be. Unless the dragons were grouped with the ancients or something like that.

You can build one or whatever like I said it isn't really set in stone just yet. There would be more races of beings on the whole planet, some divided by regions. There would be even floating lands as well, and so forth. So many possibilities Smile.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:18 am

News update: I don't have neuropathy. I explained the fire in my veins type of burning and the stiffening. She told me that its early signs of carpal tunnel. Which, for One: I'm relieved. It means I might be able to save my sense of touch if it's not too late. and Two. I have to wear splints at night on both hands. which I'm planning on ordering today. Three: I've been put on metformin which will lower my blood sugars. but also something for blood pressure. then a medication that's used to cholesterol. though mine was fine as it protects the kidneys.

I was like 'hey.. I know these meds.. they're what my dad takes..' so out of all of that I did get my immunizations as it has been since 2006 that I had last gotten one. arm is still sore. but all in all. I am okay. which is a huuuuge relief.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:27 am

As for Neistran. It's another term I use for my muses that live within the Neistra constellation. There is Alastria (who are nocturnal) then there Mystrilla (who live in the light) So I bunched them up together and call them Neistran. They're magi extraterrestrials. Alastrian's are warbred from times past. Mystillians aren't. But, do have the training for battle if it comes to it. Out of the two Mystrillians are easier to get along thing, are friendly and welcoming. Alastrians are hardened and very 'shields up' kind of people.

As for my dragon well, she's a Varstilien dragon, a white/light dragon who has amnesia and is stuck in her 'human' form. when in dragon form, she has opal-like scales that shimmer various colors. But it's been locked away due to amnesia. When her memories are awakened her human form will take on traits of her dragon-ness. Scales in patches along her flesh which she'll be able to will and cover her 'human' form when going into a fight for protection.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:04 pm

THAT'S GREAT NEWS!! So glad to hear it isn't anything so serious, I mean carpal tunnel would suck nonetheless, but at least it can be slightly reversed! Glad you're ok!

And that sounds very interesting for your muses lol, well whichever. If you want to toss a race in go for it, you can even edit my post and add in your race Smile as you have that power. There would be more races but not a whole lot, but more so npc based, as well as beast races that inhabit the lands.

I was going to toss in various beasts from myth and urban legends with a twist, just so it can keep things interesting.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:00 pm

I didn't forget anything, just been a little busy. I'll try to get something up soon though...hopefully, lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:37 am

Hope everything is alright with you. Just poking my head in to say hi, but I'm not sure when I'll get something up, got a lot things to deal with. No worries, I'll be able to get back to it soon, I did manage to get some characters for the Elber family, just have to get them posted at some point. Anyways, take care.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:24 am

I'm sorry brobro. things have been rough here. x.x the pain has gotten worse in my right hand. I guess its an 'on and off' kinda day? i've been using the splints and it does help lessen the stiffness but... its a battle. I fking hate carpal tunnel.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:04 am

Sorry to hear that, would you consider the surgery to relieve it? I remember helping someone before, and hers was so bad she couldn't even close her hand all the way. Hopefully, it doesn't get too bad for you :/ I do wish you could find some relief.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:19 pm

Would be fun to start that HP RP over or at a good place again. I know you'll try to watch this movie for sure lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:08 am

I don't know if I want to get the surgery. I've asked around, even got advice and a lot of people who have gotten the surgery say that they lose all their strength in their muscles in their hands and can't do shit. So.. It's just something I've been pondering about on occasion.

As for the movie. Ooh Yeeessss!!! I LOVE NEWT!!! Eddie Redmayne is so attractive. but that's beside the point! uhm. xD The first movie was fking precious I loved it and I have been ALL OVER the news of this movie coming out I am SO EXCITED!!!!
and YEESS I would SOOO Love to recreate our HP RP!!! I've completely forgotten my girls i just know they were best friends. ._.; so RECREATING TIME!!! I'll even make a pottermore account (again) to get my girl sorted properly!!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 am

Yeah, I can see why the surgery is a last resort, guess you just have to rely on exercises and reduced hand motions for a while. I would have to get familiar with things again, well, mostly knowing what the spells and charms are, etc. Would be kinda interesting getting sorted into a different house IF I do, I'll try that too and see. Maybe he'll get Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff, or who knows what.

Update: Yeah, so I went ahead and did the sorting, and got into Hufflepuff this time around lol, which isn't a bad thing. I found it kinda neat. Got a Robin Patronus, and a Cypress wood with a Unicorn hair core 11" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility wand.

Also, the girls you played, one was Harry's daughter Lily, and your character I think her name was Seraphina and she was a metamorphmagus. Not sure how I remember your character's name lol...I thought I would forget it, but I do remember Evan also getting help from them to nurse a pixie baby....sooo I plan on having that pixie baby again lol. She'll make a great scout.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:03 am

Yeah, surgery is a last resort. I'm going to stick to my hand exercises and possibly talk to my Doctor about getting some actual pain medicine will help me because I've been trying Aleve (Like she suggested) and it doesn't so shit.

As for HP yes! I have taken the test and I shall post my results. But yes! I need to get re-familiarized with the spells and classes and all that jazz.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 10 Sera10

I find it amusing. Because I chose a Siamese cat for her to be taking as her pet to school with her. and her Patronus is literally a cat that is part Siamese. xD

and nooow I have that song from Lady and the Tramp playing in my head.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:48 pm

LOL nice, I found it interesting how Evan's is a Robin...and the pet I chose was a Dragon Toad. But hey we both got different houses, and I'm surprised you didn't get Gryffindor like you did before. Did you try the Illvermorny one? I did it out of curiosity and got Horned Serpent.

Still, that is very cool that you got cat stuff for yours lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:29 am

I found it hilarious because I got sorted, then i got my wand then I went for my patronus. I haven't done the ilvermorny one yet. i have my own pottermore one on my main potter more acct and got sorted into ravenclaw and pukwudgie. and have a black mare as a patronus.

Sera's list is there I just needa see what her ilvermorny house will be. but yeah! i found that funny. xD Sera's patronus is a Cat and Evan's is a Bird.   what made me laugh was a friend of mine had gotten a field mouse and she was soooo pissed. like 'This is bullshit! how is a FIELD MOUSE going to protect me from dementors?!'

Update: Ilvermorny house is Horned Serpent for Seraphina. Probably cause I went off a bit of her personality of the past in the tidbits I remembered.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:12 pm

Haha, your poor friend, if it makes them feel better...I'm not exactly sure how a Robin could fight it too. I'm sure it could flutter around to distract it...oh well that is the rule of the game lol. I'm not too worried about it, cause I thought of how a Robin would be helpful, I went in not expecting too much so I wouldn't be disappointed.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:59 pm

I have another friend that got a mole as her patronus. they're practically blind.... so I think she got the veeery short end of the stick. I teased her and was like 'You're going to conjure your patronus and he's going to bury underground immediately *pats* It was nice knowing you girl.'
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:00 am

Haha, didn't know that could be an option. It is as if magic was like "....wth am I supposed to give you to make this spell work?" :mole pops head out of ground: "This will work!"

Maybe she secretly likes moles and just can't admit it lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:54 am

omg xD lol!!! I feel bad for her. I'm happy with my black mare, honestly. and Sera's kitty. and omg that video! lol!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:54 pm

I don't remember what the patronus I had before doing this again, wish I did so I'd use that instead lol. But I think it was a raven or a dove, I just know it was another bird. At least Raven's are very smart birds lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:09 pm

You can go with a raven then xD it's bigger than a robin. but still a bird. and smart. Oh god that reminds me! My friend Ty, he said that a bird for like the past 2 weeks has been flying into his closed bedroom window on the second floor. multiple times a day. I'm here thinking 'how the hell is that bird even alive anymore?' it's been a mystery and apparently, it's still alive.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Lol, some birds are resilient and aren't easy to take down. Yeah, I'll probably do a Raven just cause it seems more practical...not trying to judge the Robin harshly, then again it would be a great insult to a Dementor to be shut down by something like that xD. Raven could do the same shame towards it.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:38 pm

I keep trying to reply to this and I keep getting sidetracked. like I have the tab open. I start writing my reply then I get sidetracked, leave the tab open, untouched while I'm doing other stuff and then my melatonin kicks in and I shut off the laptop and go to bed. Oi >.<

Anywho! Yes! Ravens and Robins. charging towards it with a bright as hell light blaring and either 1 chasing them off or 2 killing them.

also if the IP seems odd(I dunno how this stuff works). I'm testing out tunnelbear. Tumblr keeps scaring me >.> But! aside from that!

HPRP. our Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw students Evan and Sera. where to begin. Hmm.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:02 pm

I was thinking on how I'd introduce Evan, and how he would meet his Grandmother before school starts, etc. Cause, I'd still keep it to where his father is still suffering issues with his mother and tries to keep her away from seeing him since he knows what Evan is.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum