World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 4 Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:16 pm

What kind of a starter rp are you going with? Fantasy, or modern? or whatever? Lol I'm up for whatever.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:51 am

I was going for one loosely based off twd post apocalyptic in a sense. so modern, but it would be soo much fun to add bits of fantasy in there possibly.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:13 pm

That would be kind of cool, it has been possible in other situations/worlds/stories lol. There was a story I thought of a looong time ago, where it involved humans living in the distant future where everything modern, there is some future tech but it isn't super futuristic. Still got cars that drive on the ground and some that fly, and so forth...but it involved a what if scenario on humans having to deal with the outsiders who aren't human but they appear so.

The humans built a large wall that spans all the way across (planet would be like earth but there are different colonies). The other race of people outside the walls are considered 'inferior' by humans, they resemble human beings except for certain traits and features, they have a taller build, they have horns, usually two, one on either side of their heads. Horns come in different shapes and sizes, they also have tails that have different styles in fur, some are striped, spotted, different colors, and length is no longer than 3 feet, so it averages around small to 3 feet, some won't have a tail. These people tend to have tribes, and their own language, some have learned to speak in human tongue, and some prefer not to.

Many try to get into the main city, and when they do they are processed and held in special 'camps' and some are forced into hard labor to hold their own, and see if they really want to assimilate into society. Many are upgraded into special housing which are still isolated from human areas, and it is mandatory for them to learn the human tongue in order to become official citizens.

sorry I got carried away...it was something I thought of a long time ago and just kinda left alone..

Anyways for your TWD Smile lets probably keep it modern, realism is always a breath of fresh air.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:02 am

Oh yes, it definitely is n.n but ooh that sounds like it would be awesome!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:59 pm

Maybe it could be something off to the side, more of a story-something extra. As for the TWD, I think I have a character. I was thinking about any I had eons ago, and then having to create one brand new. One I thought of was a young army vet, he used did his first tour and got injured so he was medically discharged. He has experience to a degree, but he's not an army nut or anything. He lost his right arm up to the elbow due to an IED explosion, but he wears a prosthetic which is of premium grade so that will be something useful. I figured he would be 20 years old, he managed to get into the military when he was 18, spent time out in the field for a while, then it lost all of that.

I haven't thought up a name for him yet, but I figured as far his origin go I would make him a Native American born with some samoan in him. Of course his parents weren't too happy with him joining the military, but he loves his country so much he wanted to serve it. He's kind, very resourceful, skilled at surviving since he was taught how to hunt from a young age...so he is guaranteed useful despite losing part of his arm.

Sorry if it seems like I'm rambling on and not making sense, I had a small nap...so I'm out of it lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 pm

Omg we're online at the same time!!!! sorry lemme read your post xD I got excited for a min. you're probably offline now.

Uhm, but yes. ^^

I am glad that you have a character Ooh, so much can happen. Your character sounds cool! though it sucks he got injured =( but! that adds character! I'm trying to figure out where to begin. Because Raezelle was driving home to work, a city away when chaos struck. [With the economy, she managed to get a job a night shift nurse] When that happened she made the conscious decision to try to make it home, like 'fk work, my family needs me'. Sadly, when she got home, her older brother Setau was fighting off a 'monster' of their father which was difficult to say the least. his last words to Raezelle was to get Bae and run to safety, that he'd join up with them. So, she did just that. But.. he never came, never found them. so it was just the two of them alone in the world. Though Rae wasn't a softy, she'd received 'training' in the form of 'play' fighting or even showing her archery at a young age. So she knows how to hold her own.  and is a very resourceful woman. She fights, she scavenges all to try her best in their new world to keep her sister safe.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:51 pm

Well if you want to start us off, then whatever is fine. It could be right when things have gotten bad, or as a year or two gone by.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:36 am

The ep was good I'm psyched for next week! and yeah I'll get something started n.n
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:43 pm

I'm nervous to watch the next episode, but at least I can catch up with fear of the walking dead, and other shows I've been watching. Been watching Iron Fist lately, I like it so far.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:12 am

Oh definitely. its the finale >.< some people are gonna die and someone told Negan of Rick's plan. Probably Gregory x.x i hope that asshat dies. as for other shows I haven't been watching much. I really should consider it.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Gregory is a POS to begin with, he was going to rat them out earlier and lost the opportunity, so he'll talk and tell about Maggie being there for sure. I'm just concerned with a lot of things, but there are also the scavengers that will fight along with them as they had 'promised' to, but I wonder if they will back out of the deal. And with Oceanside not fighting, it will be tough, and again I do question if some will defect and sneak out to help fight. I got tons of questions lol.

Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:45 pm

Well, that was rough to watch. BUT I'm actually not too mad about Sasha's death, it was very sad...but no matter what, she wanted to screw Negan over some way and some how. And she did, in the hardest way possible. BUT I do look forward to watching her in the new Star Trek.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:39 am

It was definitely quite the episode, painful to watch but still a very good one for a season finale. It was so sad to see Sasha go, but it was nice seeing Abraham in her memories. I loved that. What urked me though, was how ... not -Rick- Rick was. When it came to Carl. like, he dismissed the fact that Negan said he was gonna kill Carl. and went pure alpha mode in Negan's face. don't get me wrong. I LOVED him going full alpha mode and not backing down but.. Carl's life had just been threatened. I'd expected him to at least react to that. then again.. he might have reacted to that by going full alpha mode. eitherway. I was soo impressed by Shiva! and when the three groups banded together. I loved the episode all around though. I just hate that we lost Sasha. x.x and what's this about her being in Stark Trek? =o
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:34 pm

I wasn't too upset with Rick for trashing Negan like that, I understand why he was doing it and he was basically not going to submit to him no matter what. He was going to stand his ground no matter what, and I think it points back to how Carl was okay with losing his arm when Negan was pressuring Rick to do it. Also, The Kingdom wasn't there yet, and when Shiva pounced I knew it was on Very Happy I was waiting sooo much for it to happen. I was actually even going "Oh no you won't Negan, The Kingdom hasn't arrived yet...that tiger is going to come and eat someone's face, and I hope it is yours" and surely enough she sprang into action. I had some faith in that part and Negan was frustrated lol. He was flustered with Sasha came out a walker, and flustered to have his 'plan's ruined.

But yes she's going to be in the new Star Trek, and I hope it will be awesome. The cast looks promising, very promising lol. It's called Star Trek Discovery.

I hated to lose Sasha too, and her cuddling up with Abraham again...it mean't something, it was her being okay with saying goodbye. By her saying how she wanted to say with him and not go with the others, it was her battling on staying alive, and being okay with going out the door...she took the pill. A choice like that would be tough to make for anyone if they were to be used as fodder to hurt their friends.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:02 pm

To think, the very first scene we saw was Sasha's death x.x oi. and omg. Alee got me so pissed. 'why is she sweating? is she masturbating?' i'm like '................ She just fucking died!!!' then she's like '.. oh. well why it is showing her still breathing in the next scene?' sigh 'Because the director and video team like to screw with ppls heads.' It was just bad.
But I soo enjoyed the ep VERY much! ^^! it a shame they're done for the season but I'm sooo excited for next season!! Because its gonna be iiinnnteeeense! Rick not only has Negan, the Heapsters, but the Oceanside as an enemy now.its just gonna be baaad. But so exciting!! and oooh I really should keep an eye out for that show then!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:27 pm

I don't think Oceanside will remain enemies for long, considering how majority of them wanted to fight but were told not to. Also those the scavengers or as you call them heapsters are going to be in so much trouble lol. They fled when things went down, they and Negan. Those people just weren't to be trusted, their goal is to just get things, and have things, and it showed when they did what they did. I just want to know where Heath is since he's been gone since Tara was running off to oceanside, and it showed that he somehow got away, but where?

I'm not sure if the next season is going to start in a calm manner lol, I think some heads will be rolling.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:52 pm

I hope everything is alright with you, almost forgot to reply here so it doesn't drop off. I might just make random rps over time, just to let them out, so you don't have to reply to them. Just away to lay them to rest.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun May 07, 2017 11:21 am

Hey brobro. Sorry for my delay. Things have just been a bit busy lately. Not all that well in terms of life atm. Just so much hell. I want to let you know that I'm here still here but busy, not feeling best lately and allergies have been a major butt >.< but all in all. I'm okay, I'll be okay, whatever life throws at me, I'll be okay. I'm the Queen of Okay. but I do hope that you're doing well.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri May 12, 2017 11:22 pm

I'm glad to hear you're doing 'okay' as long as everything is okay, that is all that matters right? Sorry for not replying as fast, been busy myself. Been listening to a lot of lofi lately, so I thought I would share this one with you Smile
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue May 23, 2017 10:18 am

I really wish that this side had a like button >.> cause I'd so like that post! it was awesome!! i do wanna respond to it! I just needa have time >.< I haven't had much of that as of late. Dad hasn't been the best lately.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 am

I'm glad you liked it, I'll try to add more later.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:58 pm

*hugs* I miss you. I pray that you're doing well, brobro.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:45 am

I am doing alright, and how have you been? I hope it is well -hug back-.

Here's something to kinda bring back some nostalgia for some of the RPs we've done long ago lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:02 pm

ooomg the playliiiist. I miss our rps >.< we needa bring some back. we really do.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:30 pm

It would be nice, but I don't know which ones to just stick with, and not have so many of? I have always enjoyed the fantasy types, going to villages, riding sky ships to floating islands. Those were great, I listened to the playlist and started to remember my young dragon rider (my fave) he was my favorite cause at the time I created him, I was about 15. He was a young kid who found a dragon egg, and raised the baby dragon and the two became very close friends and went on adventures everywhere. He was an orphan living out in the wild and surviving on his own before finding the egg. I even remember when his dragon got loose in a tavern, and lit some angry man's butt on fire Smile good times.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum